If you are looking to start or further your career within a growing, successful environmental consultancy, we'd love to hear from you. Please check back regularly to see what positions we have available.
Graduate Acoustic Consultant
Miller Goodall is growing - if you are enthusiastic, motivated and committed to being part of our expansion and development, you could be just what we are looking for.
We are an independent acoustic consultancy, based in a heritage location close to Bolton and the West Pennine Moors, which is where this role will be based. We work predominantly around the North West, however we also have a Bristol presence. We specialise in environmental noise assessments, architectural acoustic detailing and sound insulation testing.
We need a graduate acoustician to join a growing, highly focused team as we move into the next stage of our development. An eye for detail and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with your fellow team members, will make you the ideal candidate for this position.
You will be offered flexibility to accommodate a work-life balance in addition to close proximity to directors.
There will be plenty of opportunity to develop your skills base. Miller Goodall have a wealth of experience within the team and offer excellent training opportunities. We are involved with a number of exciting projects including; hotel developments, leisure and housing developments and significant industrial and commercial developments.
The role includes:
• Completion of environmental noise assessments for planning applications and Environmental Statements;
• Sound insulation detailing and testing;
• Liaising with clients regarding project requirements;
• Ensuring projects are completed professionally and on budget; The successful Acoustician will have: • Degree or similar, preferably in acoustics;
• Proven ability to manage time and resources effectively;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Excellent attention to detail;
• Full UK Driving License; and
You bring us enthusiasm, skill and commitment, and we’ll reward you with a highly competitive salary, a flexible and friendly work environment, and excellent training opportunities.
For an informal chat about the position, please contact Jo Miller or Michael Rickard on 01204 596166.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MILLER GOODALL LIMITED
Ashworth House, Deakins Business Park Blackburn Road, Egerton, Bolton, Lancashire, BL7 9RP.